We are now expanding The European End Street Homelessness Campaign to a second phase of cities. To do this we are working with NGOs and local governments to take the learning from phase one cities and apply this to other areas.
Organisations participating in the campaign must commit to the campaign principles. Involvement has benefits for the cities involved:
- Improved systems to help end street homelessness in your city
- Online resources to help achieve this
- Opportunities to learn from and connect with other cities who share your vision
- Be part of a European movement with local impact and tangible results
- A stronger voice for those who want to end street homelessness in your city
Active participants will have access to webinars and email advice.
To register your interest in the campaign, and possible future participation, please get in touch via our contact form.